#MSBS Maha Satipatthana Buddhist Society, in Klang is an ideal place to learn Theravada Buddhism. We are a boutique Buddhist Society. There are regular Buddhist classes on Sundays for the young and old. Frequent meditation retreats are conducted both in house and at other venues.
Objectives of Maha Satipatthana Buddhist Society Selangor
- Propagate the sublime teachings of the Buddha base on Theravada tradition. Emphasis on the practise of awareness meditation.
- Encourage the practise of the Buddha’s teaching base on the 4 foundations of mindfulness which are: Body (kayanupassana), Feeling (vedanupassana), Conciousness (cittanupassana) dan Mental Objects(dhammanupassana)
- Develop, encourage and practise mindfulness meditation through talks, forums and discussions.
- Print and distribute Buddha’s teachings.
- Social and welfare activities for members.
- Build a meditation centre for all meditation practitioners.
Maha Satipatthana Buddhist Society Selangor is a member of Theravada Buddhist Council of Malaysia