Dear friends in the Dhamma,
Vesak (Buddha Day) 2021 falls on Wednesday, 26 May this year. Due to the on-going pandemic, and the MCO3.0, the physical event has been cancelled. MSBS will be joining the eVesak program organised by Theravada Buddhist Council of Malaysia.
TBCM is glad to bring the celebration to the comfort of your homes again for the second consecutive year. This very auspicious and meaningful event shall be brought to you live via the TBCM Facebook from 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
Programme highlight includes:
1. Messages from TBCM Monastic Advisory Panels.
2. Vesak sermon by Ven Ayasma Aggacitta
3. Buddhist Hymns by talented TBCM Youths and newly minted ‘Buddysings’ Group with their latest album.
4. Live chats with Buddhist leaders from TBCM affiliate societies.
5. Showcasing the National “Fly the Buddhist Flag” campaign activities.
6. Vesak blessing puja by Chief Reverend Saranankara Nayaka Maha Thera.Let us rejoice in this Thrice Sacred Day by renewing our faith and reflecting on the virtues of the Triple Gem.
In the evening, there will be a Dhamma talk at 8.30pm. Do join us for an inspirational Vesak evening on the 26th May 2021, with Guided meditation and Vesak Dhamma talk by Bhante Dr S Pemaratana Thera (Pittsburgh, USA)